Easy microwave Fudge recipe without condensed milk
Hi, everyone! Today’s recipe chocolate fudge is very simple and easy treat for any day. It’s no-bake AND it requires only 3 ingredients.
Just make fudge with family. This will perfect holiday treats and gift for your friends and neighbors. Enjoy the creamy texture of luxurious dark chocolate fudge!
I love fudge with nuts. This is a perfectly sweet and festive small chocolate treat. Ok, let’s get started!
First, in a bowl, add in chocolate chips.
Then add in softened unsalted butter.
And pour in sweetened condensed milk.
And melt mixing altogether.
And pour over a parchment paper or a silicon mat lined pan.
Then completely cool.
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (225g)
- 5 oz sweetened condensed milk (140g)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (15g)
- Assorted nuts and dried fruits
- Kosher salt
- Dark and white chocolate chips
- 1. First, line a silicon mat or aluminum foil in a pan.
- 2. Then add 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter, and 5 oz of sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl and melt over bain-marie, hot water bath. You can use a microwave oven if you want. Stir altogether delicately to prevent air bubbles in the fudge just until the mixture is well combined.
- 3. Pour the mixture over the silicon mat slowly. This is 3-ingredient chocolate fudge. And I love fudge with various nuts and dried fruits. And I will sprinkle salt over fudge. And chocolate chips.
- 4. Then cool it in the refrigerator until completely chilled and set. Then cut the fudge into small squares.
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
fudge recipe with no condensed milk or marshmallow and cocoa powder instead of bars or chips.? | Yahoo Answers
4 squares chocolate (4oz )
1 strip butter or oleo (1/4 pound)
1 pound confectionery sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk (not evaporated)
l tsp. pure vanilla extract
chopped nuts if desired.
I usually double this recipe as my family and friends like it, and take some home with them.
Melt chocolate and butter together.
Add the sifted confectionery sugar, along with the condensed milk.
Mix all together, but don't beat the life out of it.
The mixing should be done by hand, as the fudge becomes too thick for a hand mixer.
Then add the chopped…