Chocolate Fudge recipe with condensed milk
Hi Bold Bakers!
I know you love my No-Bake recipes so this week I’m showing you how to create 3 BIG & BOLD Fudge Flavors that you can make just using a microwave. Also, these are great Valentine’s Day gifts so hopefully you can make them for someone you love. So let’s get no-baking
- 3 ¼ cup (18 oz/475g) white chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (about 20 cookies) Oreos
- Line a 9x9inch square pan with parchment paper,
- In a heat proof bowl GENTLY melt white chocolate with sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for rouglhy 1.20 -2 minute. My microwave is 1200W so adjust your time accordingly. Keep a close eye on it, you don’t want it to get too warm it will get hard and you will have to start again.
- Stir in crushed cookies, reserving some to scatter on the top. Use a spatula and take care not to over mix, just combine.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill for 6 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
- It will keep fresh in the fridge for 3 week. Best eaten at room temperature.
- 1½ cups (6oz/165g) graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp (3oz/90g) melted butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ⅓ cup (18 ½ oz/ 525g) milk chocolate
- ¼ cup (4oz/ 112g) butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups (12oz) mini Marshmallow
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter
- Press ½ of the mix into a 9x9 square pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a heat proof bowl GENTLY melt the chocolate, butter with sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for roughly 1.20 -2 minute. My microwave is 1200W so adjust your timing accordingly. Keep a close eye on it, you don’t want it to get too warm or it will get hard and you will have to start again.
- Mix in the vanilla and salt and gently with a spatula until just combined
- Pour ½ of the fudge over your crust. Sprinkle over the marshmallows and pour over the rest of the fudge. Tap on the table to even out
- Sprinkle over the rest of the graham cracker cookie crumb. Press it into place with your hand
- Place in the fridge to set. Keep refrigerated and enjoy
- Place in the fridge to set and enjoy. I like to keep mine refrigerated but it is up to you.
- 1 can (14oz) of condensed milk
- 3 ¼ cups (18oz/500g ) white chocolate
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbps Cocoa
- 2-3 tsp red dye (preferably gel dye)
- ½ Cup (225g/4oz) white chocolate
- Line 9x9inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a heat proof bowl GENTLY melt white chocolate with sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for roughly 1.20 -2 minute. My microwave is 1200W so adjust your timing accordingly. Keep a close eye on it, you don’t want it to get too warm or it will get hard and you will have to start again.
- Gently stir in the other ingredients, cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla and red dye. Use a spatula and take care not to over mix, just combine.
- Melt the white chocolate gently and then drizzle it over the fudge.
Carnation Evaporated Milk-12 oz, 12 ct
I m looking for a recipe for chocolate fudge...with condensed milk in it? Thanx : )? | Yahoo Answers
I assume you mean sweetened condensed milk and not evaporated milk that some people accidently refer to as "condensed". Anyway, slowly melt together a 12 oz bag of chocolate chips with a can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir it until it's smooth and then remove from heat. Add 1 tsp. vanilla extract and 2 Tbs. butter. Spread into a prepared 8 or 9" square pan depending upon how thick you like it. Chill in the refreigerator until it sets up then turn out onto a cutting board and cut into pieces. To prepare the pan, I like to use some butter spray while other people line it with foil...you…