Homemade Fudge recipe with condensed milk
Hi Bold Bakers! Homemade chocolate fudge is so easy to make and I’ll show you how to make it with a minimum of two ingredients in just one bowl in the microwave. Then I’ll show you a variety of ways to make these gorgeous bite-sized treats BIG & BOLD. They make perfect holiday gifts that anyone would love. Enjoy!
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- * How to make condensed milk:
- 3 ⅓ cup (18½ oz/ 525g) dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with cling wrap. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in a microwavable bowl.
- Cook on high (100% power) .1 ½ minutes or until chips are JUST melted. Take care not to over heat the mix. Stir after 1½ minutes. DON'T STIR TOO MUCH OR THE MIX WILL GET OILY.
- Gently stir in the vanilla extract and salt (or peppermint extract? orange etc)
- Pour the thick fudge into your pan. Press evenly into the corners. Sprinkle nuts, peppermint candy canes or candies on top now if desired
- Leave fudge to set for 4 hours or cover and leave it overnight.
Holiday Time in Your Kitchen [ 1952 ] Form No. 9251 - 11-15-52 - 12-27-52 (includes marshmallow fudge, hay stacks, nut caramels, cherry bon-bons, date and nut roll, sausage dinner, frosted fruit bars, orange frosting, cherry-apple pin wheels, eggnog, whipped topping, braised meat with noodles, banana nut bread, cranberry glazed ham balls, glorified custard, creamy mince pie, deviled cheese snacks, easy fruit cake, date filled cookies)
Book (Pet Milk)
Hall's Chocolate Fudge, 1 Pound
Grocery (Hall's Candies)
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
Snack Pack Pudding Chocolate and Vanilla, 3.25 oz, 12 Count, (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Snack Pack)