Easy Fudge recipes condensed milk
Are you looking for an easy fudge recipe? This is the #1 most popular recipe on our website. I guarantee you will love it (and hate me) for making it so easy to make!!! We’ve tried all the different variations of this 2 ingredient easy fudge recipe and NONE of them have ever failed. This is the best easy fudge recipe you will ever make! Enjoy!
3 cups of chocolate chips*
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
Pour both ingredients into a microwave proof bowl. Melt in 30 second increments. Stir after each 30 seconds. When melted, pour into a greased 8×8 inch pan. Let cool in the fridge and then cut into pieces.
- Add Nuts as desired
- Cherry Mash: Use cherry chips to make to the fudge. Then pour melted chocolate chips on top with peanuts.
- Peanut Butter: Use peanut butter chips to make to the fudge. Then top with chocolate or don’t, if you prefer not to.
- Dark Chocolate: Use dark chocolate chips
- Mint- Use mint chips, mint pieces or 1 tsp. mint flavoring
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: Stir in 2-3 Tbsp. of strawberry jam
- Rocky Road: Stir in 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Vanilla Fudge: Use White chocolate chips instead
- Candy Cane: Use white chocolate chips and stir in crushed candy canes
- M&M: Stir in 1/3 cup of M&M’s
- Spicy Mexican: Add 1 tsp. cinnamon and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Caramel: Swirl on top 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Smore: Layer graham crackers on bottom then put fudge on top and top with marshmallows or marshmallow cream.
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
How do you make fudge with milk chocalate morsels and condensed milk in the microwave? | Yahoo Answers
4 squares chocolate (4oz )
1 strip butter or oleo (1/4 pound)
1 pound confectionery sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk (not evaporated)
l tsp. pure vanilla extract
chopped nuts if desired.
I usually double this recipe as my family and friends like it, and take some home with them.
Melt chocolate and butter together.
Add the sifted confectionery sugar, along with the condensed milk.
Mix all together, but don't beat the life out of it.
The mixing should be done by hand, as the fudge becomes too thick for a hand mixer.
Then add the chopped…