Quick Fudge recipe with condensed milk
Despite my sweet tooth, fudge is one candy that took a few tries for me to adjust to. It’s so sweet, so I can never eat more than a piece or two at a time.
Recently, I came across several recipes for microwave fudge. While it’s not made in the traditional method, this quick and easy method does the trick and it’s a great solution for something last minute. It also is good to make as gifts. I think I’ll be adding this to my holiday treats list.
The fudge needs only about 5 minutes of prep. Then you just let it cool and set and it’s ready to cut into and eat.
Other easy fudge recipes:
- 12 oreos, crushed into smaller pieces
- 3 cups white chocolate, chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
1. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. In microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate and condensed milk. Microwave for about 30 seconds and remove and stir until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir again. Chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If not, microwave slightly longer. Careful not to overheat in microwave.
2. Spread half of the crushed oreos across bottom of pan. Pour chocolate on top. Sprinkle remaining Oreos across surface, spreading evenly. Press down on Oreo pieces on top so that they go into the fudge and attempt to smoothe out top. Place in fridge several hours to set. Cut with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.
What are some recipes using sweet condensed milk(quick and easy)? | Yahoo Answers
Key lime pie
Make a graham crust with the graham crackers, sugar and butter. (1 cup graham crumbs plus 1/3 cup butter plus 1/4 cup butter)
For the filling, It's just sweetened condensed milk (1 can), plus 4 egg yolks and 1/4 cup lime juice.
Bake the crust (no filling).
Add the filling to the crust and optionally (it doesn't have to be baked but I do) bake the pie for about another 12 minutes (all at 350f)