Ice cream recipe with evaporated milk
Hi Bold Bakers! Can you believe you can make your own Homemade Ice Cream with only 2 Ingredients and no expensive ice cream machine? Enjoy my Original Homemade Ice Cream (No Machine) video featuring 6 BIG & BOLD flavors including Mango Dreamsicle, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies & Cream, Honeycomb, Funfetti and Rainbow Ice Cream.
2 Ingredients No Machine Ice Cream
Author: Gemma Stafford
Recipe type: homemade ice cream, 2 ingredient ice cream, no machine machine ice cream
- 14 ounces (1 Can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold
- 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
- Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
- Then, turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and to stiff peaks.
- Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you.
- Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
- How to flavor your ice cream base:
- * Strawberry cheesecake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
- * Honeycomb Ice Cream: Mix ½ cup crushed Honeycomb into 2 cups ice-cream base link for honeycomb recipe ( don't add too much as it will make your ice-cream soft, but very yummy.
- * Cookies and Cream Ice cream: Mix ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base
- * Mango Ice cream: Swirl ¼ cup mango puree into 2 cups ice-cream base
- * Rainbow Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base
Donvier Frozen Pop Molds