Fudge recipe condensed milk marshmallow
My fudge is even easier than Fantasy Fudge because I’m not going to make you wrestle with boiling sugar while you desperately try to scrape sticky marshmallow creme out of the jar. It might be worth it for a big batch, but when all you want is a few bites of fudge, let’s take the easy way out, shall we?
- 9 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces sweetened, condensed milk (not light or fat free)
- 3.5 ounces marshmallow creme
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- Line a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan with foil, then butter the foil.
- In a double boiler or a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt the chocolate chips and condensed milk. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add the marshmallow creme to a large bowl on a scale. (Trust me, the neatest way to do this is to use a scale and scoop the creme directly into the bowl you will be mixing the other ingredients in).
- When the chocolate is melted, pour it over the marshmallow creme. Fold the mixture together until no white streaks remain. Add the vanilla and blend well. Stir in the pecans or save them for the top, your choice.
- Scrape the mixture in the loaf pan. Chill the pan in the fridge for several hours, then let it come to room temperature before slicing and serving.
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)