Easy Fudge recipe condensed milk microwave
Today I have another great holiday treat for you. This fudge is a little simpler than the recipe I shared with you at the beginning of the week, because its only 3 ingredients and its made in the microwave! This 3 ingredient microwave fudge is the perfect holiday treat to make for your neighbors because its so easy and also delicious.
You can make this fudge in a traditional baking dish, or another fun way to make it is to spread the fudge out inside of cookie cutters and wrap it up in a cute little bag and give to your neighbors that way. Its a delicious edible gift, plus they’ll have a cute cookie cutter to use later!
- 24 oz chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 TBS butter
- Put chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir everything together as much as you can.
- Microwave for additional 30 second increments until you can stir it completely together. (Maybe 1 more minute).
- Pour chocolate into a sprayed 9x9 glass pan or into cookie cutters and spread evenly.
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)