Easy marshmallow Fudge recipe condensed milk
Two great and easy recipes for fudge that you can make in your microwave. Take your pick for an easy fudge in the microwave.
Microwave Fudge Recipe 1
2 cups miniature marshmallows
14 oz. can condensed milk
1 dash Salt
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup nuts
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. In 2 qt. glass measure, combine marshmallows, milk, and salt. Microcook on HIGH 3-4 minutes. Stir until marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth.
2. Add chips and stir until melted. Stir in nuts (may use up to 1 cup) and vanilla.
3. Line 8 or 9 inch square pan with wax paper. Spread fudge evenly in pan. Chill 2 hours, until firm.
4. Turn on to cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Serves 32.
Microwave Fudge Recipe 2
4 cups sugar
1 cup butter
1 can (14 oz.) evaporated milk
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate bits
7 oz. marshmallow cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
1. In 4-quart bowl mix sugar, milk and butter. Cook on high 20 to 22 minutes or until softball stage or 234 degrees on candy thermometer. Stir well every 5 minutes during cooking.
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
fudge recipe with no condensed milk or marshmallow and cocoa powder instead of bars or chips.? | Yahoo Answers
4 squares chocolate (4oz )
1 strip butter or oleo (1/4 pound)
1 pound confectionery sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk (not evaporated)
l tsp. pure vanilla extract
chopped nuts if desired.
I usually double this recipe as my family and friends like it, and take some home with them.
Melt chocolate and butter together.
Add the sifted confectionery sugar, along with the condensed milk.
Mix all together, but don't beat the life out of it.
The mixing should be done by hand, as the fudge becomes too thick for a hand mixer.
Then add the chopped…