Jasmine Rice coconut milk recipe
Total Cost: $2.91
Cost Per Serving: $0.49
- 1 (15 oz.) can coconut milk $2.14
- 1 large clove garlic $0.08
- ¾ tsp salt $0.03
- 1 cup water $0.00
- Add the dry rice to a medium pot. Add enough cool water to cover the rice by about two inches. Swish the rice around until the water is cloudy. Carefully pour off as much of the cloudy water as possible. Repeat two more times. Try to pour off as much water as possible the last time, using a lid to hold the rice in if necessary.
- Mince the clove of garlic and add it to the pot with the rice. Also add the salt, the coconut milk, and one cup of fresh water. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Place a lid on the pot and bring it up to a rolling boil over high heat. As soon as the rice reaches a full boil, turn the heat down to the lowest setting. Allow it to simmer on the lowest setting for 30 minutes. Turn the heat off and allow it to rest, undisturbed, with the lid in place, for an additional 15 minutes.
Alice Foods Thyroid Support Supplement with Iodine + "Thyroid Disorders" Guide - Premium Natural Ingredients - Improves Energy Levels and Metabolism - Pack of 60 Capsules - Perfect for Men and Women
Health and Beauty (Alice Foods)
tgi fridays coconut jasmine rice recipe? | Yahoo Answers
go to their website or ask TGI Fridays..sometimes they will let you have recipes, sometimes they won't.