Coconut Milkshake recipe
|1/2 cup unsweetened Dry Coconut Flakes|
|1/2 cup Milk or Coconut Milk|
|3/4 cup Vanilla Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt|
|1 teaspoon Sugar, optional|
- Heat the dry coconut flakes in a pan over medium heat.
- Stir constantly and roast until it turns light brown. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer toasted coconut flakes in a plate to cool down.
- You can use either normal milk or unsweetened coconut milk in this recipe. You can also use vanilla frozen yogurt instead of vanilla ice cream.
- Add toasted coconut flakes in a blender jar.
- Add milk, vanilla ice cream and sugar.
- Blend until mixture becomes smooth. Thick coconut shake with coconut flakes and ice cream is ready. Transfer to a serving glass and garnish with toasted coconut flakes.
Tips and Variations:
- Add more ice-cream to make thick shake.
Taste: Sweet and creamy
Serving Ideas: This shake can be served as a breakfast drink. It can also be served as a dessert when topped up with scoop of ice cream and nuts.
how to make milkshakes
Mobile Application (appfunny)
3V FreshTM Coconut Cream Smoothie Mix (1 Gallon)
Grocery (3V Company Inc.)