COCONUT milk BREAD recipe
I have been working on this almond and coconut bread recipe for a year now. In case you’re wondering, I did try using arrowroot in place of the psyllium and it didn’t work as a loaf. At all. First of all I had to double the amount (twice as much arrowroot as psyllium), and it still didn’t fully cook in the loaf pan. Second, the texture was completely different. The arrowroot version (the part of the loaf that cooked through) was much more crumbly. It does however make a nice mock-cornbread, baked in an 8 x 8 inch dish!
So I went back to using the psyllium for the loaf, and we all adore this bread! Part of the reason that the loaf is this nice shape and size is because I use . The bottom of the pan is narrower than most bread loaf pans, so you get a slightly taller loaf. Just make sure that your ingredients are room temperature so that the bread cooks evenly, and you’re good to go.
gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, Paleo
1 & 1/4 cups, room temperature
4 whisked eggs, room temperature
1/4 cup melted
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups | 240g almond flour (I have used both and in this recipe)
1/2 cup | 70g, sifted to remove any lumps
1 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay a piece of unbleached parchment paper across the so that it goes down one of the long sides, across the bottom and back up the other long side. Note: If you use a different bread loaf pan the cooking time may change.
- Grease the two exposed glass ends of the dish. Set aside.
- Add dry ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer.
- Add whisked dry ingredients to wet mixed ingredients. Mix with an electric mixer.
- Using a flexible silicone spatula, scoop half of the batter into the prepared pan, and press it down firmly.
- Add the rest of the batter to the dish using the flexible silicone spatula, and press down firmly again. (The top should be smooth and level when you’re finished.)
- Bake for about 70 minutes.
- Let the bread rest in the pan until cool.
Tasty Bite Vegetable Korma Heat & Eat Entree, 10 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Proudfoot Pr)
Lobo Thai Custard Dessert Mix Pandan Flavor Use As Filling and Topping for Cakes or Jam Rolls 120 G. (4.20 Oz.) Pack of 3
Bῡtík Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set and Recipe eBook
Mobile Application (Nik)