Steamed milk Pudding recipe
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Yield: 2 serves
- 2 egg whites
- 220 ml milk, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp ginger juice
|That's how I grate ginger juice with the white box shown in the top 2nd picture.|
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Try not to beat too hard and avoid from making too many bubbles. Sift through a fine sieve.
- Transfer the milk mixture into two rice bowls. Cover with aluminium foil. Steam in a wok over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat. Don’t remove the wok lid. Let it stay in the wok for 10 minutes. Done. Serve immediately.
- Covering the bowls with aluminium foil when steaming prevents water from dripping onto the surface of egg whites. Thus it helps produce very smooth custard.
- You might adjust the amount of ginger juice and sugar to your liking.
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Culinary Grade - Smoothies, Cakes, Lattes, Cookies - Add to Coffee and Hot Chocolate - 137 Times More Antioxidants Than Regular Green Tea - Aids Weight Loss - 4 OZ