Simple vanilla Ice cream recipe with milk
1. In a bowl combine the milk, sugar and salt and whisk until combined and sugar dissolved.
2. Stir in the heavy cream
3. followed by the vanilla extract.
4. Whisk until combined
5. and then cover the bowl. I use a plastic wrap. Refrigerate this mixture for at least 1-2 hours
6. Switch on your icecream maker, if using. If you don't posses a machine refer step 11 for details. Follow your ice maker's instructions to prepare the icecream.
7. Mine instructs to pour the chilled mixture into the running machine
8. and to churn it for around 15-20 minutes.
9. The resultant icecream will be soft with a creamy texture.
10. For a firmer consistency, I transfer this to a freezer proof container and freeze it for around 2 hours.
11. How to make this without an icecream maker: Pour your prepared icecream mixture in a freezer proof container and place it in the freezer. At around 45 minutes mark, remove the container. If the mixture starts freezing around the edges, then quickly using a spatula, stir it vigorously until it breaks up any frozen sections. Place it back in the freezer. Do this another 3-4 times every 30 minutes (so total time 2-3 hours). Then freeze until ready to serve.
Top Notch "30 in 30" Protein Shakes (VANILLA ICE CREAM)-- Best Way to Start Your Day. ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS & GUARANTEED to Be a Delicious & Filling Drink- Great Instant Breakfast Meal Replacement to Lean up and Lose Bodyfat- High in Fiber, Low in Sugar & Carbs, Gluten-Free and All-natural Flavors (20 Individual Packets)
Grocery (Top Notch Goods)
Gourmet Dessert Chocolate/Caramel Sauce Set
Grocery (Purveyors Kitchen)