Recipes using condensed milk and chocolate
Have I ever mentioned that I had a big crush on the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street? If I didn’t now you know.
I love cookies, it makes me happy, and I find baking them a great fun.
The cookies I’m sharing with you today are not my creation I made few modifications to the original recipe, since it had a lot of sugar. I think I got this recipe from the back of a condensed milk can, so I’m not taking all the credit here.
These cookies are frequently baked in my house, it is a blend of shortbread and cookie dough. In my opinion these are the best chocolate chip cookies ever.The condensed milk used in the recipe, replaces the eggs and provides a very delicate texture.
I never push you to try my recipes, but these cookies are a must bake, so I ask you to please try it out, you’ll love it.
Condensed Milk Cookies
Makes 21 cookies. 79 calories per cookie.
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
7 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup chopped chocolate or you can use chocolate chips
– Whisk or sift flour with baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
– In a different bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy and lighter in color.
– Add the condensed milk and beat until well combined.
– Add the flour mixture and mix slowly until it’s combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir gently.
– Cover the cookie dough and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
– Preheat oven to 180C/350F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
– Take a heaping teaspoon from the dough, roll into a ball, place on the parchment paper and flatten with your fingers or back of a spoon.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-EL1 Cafe Latte
Kitchen (Mr. Coffee)
I need a recipe for chocolate candy using powdered sugar,sweeted condensed milk & dipped in chocolate? | Yahoo Answers
Mix powered sugar and condensed mix.1 part con. milk 2 parts pow. sugar.Make a paste,form into balls.Allow to firm then dip in chocolate!
Why is condensed milk used in mayonnaise?
You are mistaken. Condensed milk is not one of the ingredients in mayonnaise. If you buy a jar of it, you can read the ingredients on the label.