Milk chocolate dessert Recipes
I must confess that often, while I was trying different chocolate brownies recipes I've had many failure as well. Sometimes I would over baked them so the brownies would be too dry, other times the batter would turn out less than perfect and they would rise too much. Yet, no matter of the result, it was still worth the try because once you manage to make the perfect chocolate brownies you seem to forget all the disappointments.
At first it seemed that even this time my attempt to make brownies was doomed to failure. A couple of days before I’d stumbled on an absolutely gorgeous recipe for brownies with chocolate chunks inside! Gorgeous indeed! I had to get down to business right away. However, the very moment I took the pan out of the oven I felt deeply disappointed. Oh bummer, I thought, my delicious chocolate brownies don’t seem as moist as I like them to be. I must’ve left them in the oven a bit longer than I should have! Anyway, aside from my disappointment, I decided to put my camera on a tripod and take some shots.
While I was taking photos, my grandpa started to sneak around me, as he always did when he smells freshly baked sweets, asking a lot questions and giving advice as usual. I offered him a piece, so that he would chill out for a bit. And guess what, a few seconds later silence fell and the grandpa was munching my brownie. Then he asked me: “Vera, may I get some more, please? “Mm, now the whole situation started to seem a bit fishy, so I decided to take a bite myself. OMG, it was absolutely divine! My little brownies may not have looked so good, but surely they tasted like heaven.
This is why I decided to post this on the Internet, so that if you feel like a delicious chocolate dessert, you should know that Fudgy Brownies with Milk Chocolate Chunks are definitely the right choice.
Fudgey Brownies with Milk Chocolate Chunks
Recipe type: Dessert, Brownies
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 milk chocolate bars chopped into pieces
- Grease the 9x9 inch pan and line it with the baking paper
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix together flour, cocoa powder, and salt
- In the other bowl beat well butter and sugar until it’s fluffy, add vanilla and mix.
- Eggs add one at a time, and mix well after each addition.
- Gradually add the mixture of flour, cocoa and salt, stir it well.
- Add baking soda and mix.
- Add chocolate chunks and mix with a spatula.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Use the edges of the baking paper to lift brownies from the pan.