Chocolate Slice recipe condensed milk
Recipe type: Slices
- 1 cup of Maltesers plus extra to decorate (grab a 280g pack)
- 4 Mars Bars (4 x 53g bars)
- ½ cup Condensed Milk (125ml)
- 1 pack of Chocolate Ripple Biscuits (250g)
- 2 blocks of Cadbury Milk Chocolate (2 x 200g blocks)
- 100g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Line the base and sides of a slice tin with baking paper.
- Finely crush the Chocolate Ripple Biscuits. You can use a food processor or the end of a rolling pin if you are like me!
- Roughly crush 1 cup of Maltesers.
- Dice the Mars Bars into small pieces.
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, melt the butter and condensed milk, stirring until combined.
- Add the roughly crushed Maltesers and Mars Bars to the crushed biscuits and stir through. Then add the melted butter and condensed milk and stir until combined – it will be very sticky!
- Pour the mixture into the slice tin and flatten with the back of a metal spoon. Pop it in the fridge for approximately an hour until it has completely cooled.
- Melt both of the blocks of chocolate and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to the melted mixture, making sure you stir it in.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cooled slice and then decorate with remaining Maltesers.
Carnation Breakfast Essentials, Dark Chocolate Powder, 10-Count Envelopes (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Carnation Breakfast Essentials)
DaVinci Gourmet Syrup, Zero Calorie White Chocolate, 12.7 Ounce
DaVinci Gourmet Classic Syrup, Chocolate, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 3)