Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe condensed milk
I’ve had an insatiable craving for chocolate chip cookies lately. I’ve bookmarked half a dozen recipes and am slowly working my way through them.
I was pretty excited when I came across an eggless recipe because I’ve never encountered an eggless chocolate chip cookie until now. Instead of using eggs, the recipe uses condensed milk as the binding agent. I’m already in love with condensed milk as is, so I was definitely all for trying this method out.
The recipe, courtesy of Nestle, turned out great. The cookies bake up just like regular chocolate chip cookies and pretty much taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. You don’t miss the egg. They have a thick center, while the exterior is slightly crunchy, reminiscent of shortbread cookies, which is the only noticeable sign that there’s no eggs in this recipe.
These were simple to make and tasted yummy. They are a little on the sweet side. It’s perfect for those who have egg allergies too.
180g butter, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheets with silpat mats or parchment paper.
2. Using an electric mixer stand mixer, cream butter and sugar together until creamy; beat in condensed milk.
3. Add flour on low speed and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Take large chunk of dough, shape into a ball, about 1 1/2 inch in diameter. Place on cookie sheet and slightly flatten. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes until golden.Yum
Lindt Milk Chocolate Swiss Thins 125g
What is the recipe of chocolate chip cookies.
The ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies include 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt MORE