Rocky Road Fudge recipe condensed milk
Total Cost: $7.28
Cost Per Serving: $0.46
- 3 cups (18 oz.) chocolate chips $4.02
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk $1.77
- ¼ tsp salt $0.02
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts $0.84
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows $0.63
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish by lining with foil or parchment paper. If you have a hard time lining the sides with parchment, just cut a piece to fit the bottom and then coat the sides with non-stick spray.
- In a large pot, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt. Turn the heat on to the lowest setting and melt the ingredients together while continuously stirring. Use a heavy bottomed pot and stir constantly to prevent scorching. Heat and stir until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Stir in the peanuts and marshmallows. The peanuts and marshmallows will make the temperature of the fudge drop quickly so it may look slightly gritty. Just continue to stir over low heat until it smoothes out again.
Nestle Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Milk, 9.6 Ounce Pouch