Fudge sauce recipe condensed milk
This recipe is coming down the generations through my husband side. My grandmother in law is where the recipe originated for me (not sure where she got it) and it is my mother in law’s claim to fame now. The truth is that usually my hubby makes it when we have it, but maybe I better step it up and be the one to make it so that the tradition of women married into the family making this wonderful hot fudge recipe can live on! This stuff is AMAZING!
Homemade Hot Fudge Recipe
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 C sugar
- 3 (1 oz.) squares of unsweetened chocolate (or sub. 9 T of cocoa and 3 T of veg. oil stirred together)
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt the chocolate in a large, heavy pan on low heat.
- Stir in the sugar and the milk.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly for about 20 minutes. It will start to boil around the 7-8 minute mark.
- Keep cooking until it is the thickness you want (remembering that it will be thicker when it hits the cold ice cream).
- Add vanilla and stick of butter/margarine.
- Serve over ice cream. Or, do what my husband does and eat it by the spoonful.
Holiday Time in Your Kitchen [ 1952 ] Form No. 9251 - 11-15-52 - 12-27-52 (includes marshmallow fudge, hay stacks, nut caramels, cherry bon-bons, date and nut roll, sausage dinner, frosted fruit bars, orange frosting, cherry-apple pin wheels, eggnog, whipped topping, braised meat with noodles, banana nut bread, cranberry glazed ham balls, glorified custard, creamy mince pie, deviled cheese snacks, easy fruit cake, date filled cookies)
Book (Pet Milk)
Hall's Chocolate Fudge, 1 Pound
Grocery (Hall's Candies)
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
Snack Pack Pudding Chocolate and Vanilla, 3.25 oz, 12 Count, (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Snack Pack)
What is the recipe for fudge sauce.
2 c. white sugar, 1 c. brown sugar, 1 c. cocoa (Hershey's), 4 tbsp. flour, 1/4 c. butter, 1 1/2 c. water, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. vanilla (added later). In a saucepan - mix dry ingredients. Add butter and water. Bring to a boil, and continue..More?