Mango Kulfi recipe evaporated milk
Mango kulfi recipe – indian ice cream with a mango flavor, unbeatable Indian dessert
There is absolutely no respite from the hot sultry weather that we are experiencing since the past two weeks. Looking forward for some light showers with cool weather. Meanwhile, I have been relishing some refreshing desserts using ripe mango before the mango season ends. One of the easy desserts that I made was mango kulfi recipe. Ever since I have posted the kulfi recipe, I have received requests for recipe of mango kulfi. I made it slightly different from the authentic style kulfi which calls for boiling the milk over slow flame for a long duration of time. I decided on a short cut method and followed an easy mango kulfi recipe with condensed milk and fresh mango pulp.
easy mango kulfi to beat the heat
An absolutely no cook mango kulfi recipe with minimal ingredients that you can prepare in less than 15 mts. You can put your ripe mangoes to full use by making a batch of mango kulfi to beat the heat. Inspite of going the quick or instant way, the result is amazingly good using condensed milk and cream. It has a rich and creamy texture with an unbeatable flavor. Utterly delicious Indian style ice cream that makes for a fantastic dessert to beat the heat.
best mango kulfi
Learn how to make mango kulfi recipe at home
- Prep time:
- Cook time:
- Serves: 8
- mango pulp
- condensed milk
- Condensed milk - 1 can (400 gms) sweetened
- Fresh ripe mango puree - 3/4 cup
- Fresh cream - 1/2 cup (chilled) OR whipping cream
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Pistachios or almonds - fistful, finely chopped (optional)
- Place chilled cream in a bowl and beat for 4 mts. Place in fridge till use.
- In a bowl, add condensed milk, mango puree and cardamom powder and beat for 2 mts till well combined. Add the beaten chilled cream and mix well till combined.
- Fold in the nuts and pour the mixture into kulfi molds till 3/4th full. Seal the molds and freeze for at least 5-6 hours.
- At the time of serving, place molds under tap water for a few seconds so that it releases easily from the mold. Insert sticks into each kulfi and serve.
Carnation Famous Fudge Kit, 15.5 Ounce Kit
Grocery (Nestle USA)