Betty Crocker milk Chocolate cake mix Recipes
So when I'm not out trying different foods, I do enjoy cooking. I've decided to start a new category entitled: "What I'm cooking!" This category will feature recipes and instructions for foods I make when I'm not out fooding. The first recipe I want to share are these easy chewy chocolate cakemix cookies I recently discovered. My boyfriend usually is not a huge fan of cookies, but he devours these everytime I make them.
So usually I like to make cookies from scratch. They taste a lot better than store bought fresh baked cookies, or frozen cookie dough cookies. However, I recently tried making cookies based on a recipe I found off of a cake box mix. And they taste great! Just like cookies from scratch, but without all the work. Total time to make these including prep and baking is less than 1/2hr!
I have tried variations of the recipe I read off of a Funfetti cake mix, and this is my version:
- 1 box dark chocolate or milk chocolate cake mix (preferably use one of the brands that have the one cup of pudding mix already added to the mix. I know Betty Crocker and Pillsbury both do this.)
- 1 cup baking chocolate chips
- halfway in-between 1/3 and 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
1. Mix together in a large bowl the cake mix, eggs and oil, using large mixing spoon. The oil should be halfway in between the 1/3 and 1/2 mark. I've found that any more is too oily and any less makes the cookies dry.
2. After finishing mixing the ingredients, pour in 1 cup chocolate chips and mix again.
3. Drop one inch balls onto cookie sheet. Try to smooth out the balls by rolling them in between your palms before plopping them down for a more evenly baked, round cookie
4. Bake at 350 degrees, for 6-8 minutes. Cool for a few minutes before serving.
Cookies initially will come out a bit puffy, but will sink down once cooled for a few minutes.
**Tip for storing: Use Snapware
containers! These keep the cookies moist and soft for days. If you use ziploc bags, the cookies still dry out.
Betty Crocker Supermoist Cake Mix, Cherry Chip, 18.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Grocery (Betty Crocker Baking)
GLUTEN FREE :Trader Joe's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix, Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix Betty Crocker - Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix. A Gluten Free Baking Bundle. Great For a Healthy Fathers Day or Any Day (3 Items)
Grocery (Betty Crocker, Hodgson Mill, Trader Joe's and Creative Bundles)
How much vegetable oil do I put in a betty crocker super moist butter recipe chocolate cake
Most of the Betty Crocker cake mixes call for 1/3 c. of vegetable oil but check your box to verify. on!
what is the recipe for betty crocker super moist chocolate fudge cake mix? | Yahoo Answers
It's the same as for the yellow and white cake that I just typed in. Make sure you use the whole eggs and not just the whites. I had boxes of all 3 flavors in my pantry!
How many ounces of chocolate is their in a Betty Crocker cake mix? | Yahoo Answers
None even in the chocolate cake mix.
Is betty crocker chocolate swirl cake mix vegetarian?
Generally speaking, cake mixes are "vegetarian" because they do not include any meat products. They are not "vegan" because they include milk and require eggs.
How much is a box of betty crocker chocolate cake mix?
It will depend on where you are buying the cake mix, but I am finding boxed Betty Crocker cake mixes for $2.24.