White And milk Chocolate cake Recipes
I’m usually much more of a night owl, but I find that there is just something about a crisp, quiet winter morning that is so romantic. I can get lost in the stillness before the city wakes up or the calm of a beautiful winter wonderland. Add in a bit of sun, and I’m smitten. With the occasional peak of sun shinning in my neck of the woods and Valentine’s Day just around the corner, love is definitely in the air. Sure most of you might think spring and rejuvenation sing the song of love more than the cold, but being all bundled up, scarf tied, and hot tea in hand makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. While rich, chocolate desserts are great for warming up next to a fire, this light and airy cake is my ode to winter love.
Don’t get me wrong, I love a nice and decadent dessert or chocolate-dipped strawberry from time to time, but this heavenly cake is a bit more feminine and romantic. Nothing says love like petal pink and roses, right? This cake is frosted in smooth rose-flavored buttercream. It is silky with subtly sweet and floral accents. The white chocolate cake is light yet velvety. It is a butter-based cake with great depth of flavor from the white chocolate. This cake is not dripping with caramel or smothered in crushed cookies, as the flavors really do speak for themselves. With a smooth finish and sugar pearl accents, the design is as chic and sophisticated as the flavors. Enjoy a slice with your morning tea or share with a loved for Valentine’s Day.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH ROSE BUTTERCREAM
a recipe by Tessa Huff
(yields 12 servings)
For the White Chocolate Cake:
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
6 egg yolks
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 cups cake flour
1 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup milk
6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare three 8″ round baking pans and set aside.
- Using a double-boiler, melt the white chocolate and set aside.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Place the butter in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on high until lighted.
- Add the sugar and continue to mix until fluffy.
- Mixing on medium-low, add in the egg yolks, vanilla, and melted white chocolate.
- Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- With the mixer on low, alternate adding in the dry ingredients and milk in 3 batches- ending and starting with the dry ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake until done and slightly golden (about 20-22 minutes)
What is the recipe for white chocolate molten cake?
Recipe White Chocolate Molten Cake continued: Bittersweet Chocolate Baking bar, broken into sections , 3 large eggs , 3 large egg yolks,5 tablespoons granulated sugar ,1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,1 tablespoon all-purpose flour ,Powdered sugar. -Directions 1. PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees F. Generously butter six 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups with two tblsps butter MORE?