Smoothie recipe almond milk
It’s one of the most important parts of my day and it’s so delicious it really does help me get out of bed in the morning.
Loaded with almond butter, fresh spinach, a few pieces of frozen pineapple and some vanilla almond milk, it’s not only delicious, but it will also keep you going until your next meal!
Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie
- 1 tablespoons unsalted creamy almond butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach (tightly packed)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Optional: 1 teaspoon chia seeds or 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium high speed until fully combined. The smoothie should be bright green and the spinach should be completely blended into the mixture.
- Enjoy immediately.
I created this recipe for the Almond Board of California; check out my other delicious, summery recipes here: .
Pro Quality Nut Milk Bag - Big 12"X12" Commercial Grade - Reusable Almond Milk Bag & All Purpose Strainer - Fine Mesh Nylon Cheesecloth & Cold Brew Coffee Filter - Free Recipes & Videos
Kitchen (Ellie's Best)
Premium Quality - Nut Milk Bag - XL - 13 " X 13 " - Smoothie Strainer - Cold Brew Coffee Maker- Free Recipes Included - Reusable - Filter Bag - Professional Industry - Largest on Amazon
What is a simple taro milk tea recipe.
Take a base of green tea. Add an oz. of Taro Powder and a couple oz. milk. Add Tapioca Pearls for texture and sweeten to taste. Alternately, there are one step packets you can buy from bubbleteastore.com. again!