Yellow Cake mix sweetened condensed milk recipe
When I was a younger, I remember drooling over Poke Cake. It was always a family favorite, and there’s a reason why. Poke cakes are moist, sweet and addicting. The fun thing about this kind of cake, is you can make it your own.
I decided to name this my Easy Candy Bar Poke Cake Recipe, because you can use YOUR favorite cake recipe and candy choice. If you are a chocolate fan, swap out the caramel sauce for chocolate and the yellow cake for chocolate cake.
My daughter wants to try a strawberry cake next with a berry perserve. I like the way this girl thinks! haha
So have fun mixing and matching cakes and candies. Make sure to let me know your favorite combos!
1 box yellow cake mix and any ingredients required to make it
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 oz) jar caramel topping
1 (8 oz) container cool whip
4 Heath Candy Bars chopped
1. Bake cake according to directions in a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Let cake cool for about 5 minutes.
3. Using the end of a wooden spoon, carefully poke holes in cake.
4. Next, slowly pour sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cake, trying to get some in all the holes.
5. Now pour the caramel topping evenly over the cake, also trying to get some in every hole.
6. Spread cool whip evenly over the top of the cake and top with chopped candy bars. Cake may be served right away or stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
When Grandpa was here on a visit, he got to try my Easy Candy Bar Poke Cake Recipe. Lets just say Grandpa is a dessert expert. He gave it 2 thumbs up while he ate 2 pieces of cake! hehe
- Best removal companies near me Reading, Berkshire https://removalsofberkshire.com.
Walkers Nonsuch English Toffee - Original - 100g
Grocery (Yulo Toys Inc)