Simple sweetened condensed milk Recipes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
|1¼ cup Cooked Rice|
|2 cups Full Fat Milk|
|2 tablespoons Sugar (or to taste)|
|1/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg Powder (jaifal), optional|
|1 teaspoon + 2 teaspoons Ghee (clarified butter)|
|1/2 tablespoon chopped Cashew nuts|
|1/2 tablespoon chopped Almonds|
- Heat 1 teaspoon ghee in a heavy bottomed pan or non-stick pan and roast cashew nuts and almonds until light brown for a minute. Transfer them to a plate.
- Place milk, condensed milk, sugar and cooked rice in the same pan.
- Stir continuously and cook until milk is absorbed and mixture becomes medium thick. It will take approx 12-15 minutes on low flame. Mixture will become very thick when it cools, so keep medium thick consistency.
- Add nutmeg powder and 2 teaspoons ghee and mix well.
- Transfer prepared kheer to a serving bowl and garnish with roasted cashew nuts and roasted almonds. Serve it hot or place it in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving and serve chilled. Instant and easy rice kheer with condensed milk is ready.
Tips and Variations:
- Use 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder instead of nutmeg powder for variation.
- Add 1/4 cup sweet mawa (or khoya) in place of condensed milk for variation.
Taste: Sweet and Creamy
Serving Ideas: Serve it hot or cold with masala puri (Indian fried bread) and stuffed bhindi for lunch or dinner. It is a perfect dessert for happy and sweet ending of your party.
Super yummy. My daughter doesn't like kheer normally but this one she loved. Thanks.
I tried this recipe with basmati rice and forgot the ghee, but everyone loved it.
I didn’t have the butter and it still tasted great! I added O'Donnell's Caramel Cream (just a capful) and served it cool.
Low Carb Condensed Milk Mix (Sweetened) - LC Foods - All Natural - High Protein - Low Lactose - High Calcium - No Sugar - Diabetic Friendly - Low Carb Milk - 3.7 oz
Grocery (LC Foods Corporation)
I need a recipe for sweetened condensed milk.
Try a Caramel Parfait. Ingredients: 115g butter, 55g caster sugar, 55g dark brown soft sugar, 200g sweetened condensed milk, 150ml milk. More?