Easy pumpkin pie recipe without evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Use a round or scalloped cookie cutter that is large enough to cover the bottom and sides of pan wells, a 3 to 3 1/2 inch cutter should be perfect for a regular sized muffin pan. Use a smaller cutter if using a mini muffin tin. Cut out 12 circles and press into a nonstick muffin or tartlet pan, or 24 smaller circles if using a mini muffin tin. I use this pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, cream, milk, eggs, sugar, spices, and salt.
- Carefully fill the dough all the way to the top. Pies will slightly puff up but will sink down again once they have cooled.
- Bake pies until crust is golden brown and pies are set and puffed. My tartlets took about 30 minutes. Pies made in a mini muffin tin will take about 12 minutes and thicker pies made in a regular muffin tin could take 45 minutes. Cool, carefully remove from pans, and store covered in the refrigerator.
Pumpkin Pie Recipe without Evaporated Milk.
ok sorry misread question i thought you needed how to make your own condensed milk
heres what they say to use instead...