Recipes with chocolate condensed milk
Today I’m making no-churn ice cream cups of three flavors: vanilla, chocolate, and coffee. These are the best flavors for homemade ice cream. The ingredients are: whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cocoa powder, and instant coffee.
It’s the easiest way to make delicious ice cream at home. Let’s get started!
For vanilla ice cream:
- 1 cup whipping cream (240ml)
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk (120ml)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
For chocolate ice cream:
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk (160ml)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
For coffee ice cream:
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon instant coffee melted in 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 1. Whip whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- 2. Add ½ cup of sweetened condensed milk and about 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract. And delicately fold until combined. Be careful not to deflate the whipped cream.
- 3. Transfer to individual-size containers and freeze.
- 1. Add ⅔ cup of sweetened condensed milk in a bowl and sift in 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder. Whisk until homogeneous.
- 2. Whip whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- 3. Add a part of whipped cream into chocolate-condensed milk mixture. And whisk until combined. Then pour the thinned mixture into whipped cream and fold until homogeneous. Comparing to vanilla, more sweetened condensed milk is added in chocolate and coffee flavors because of the bitterness of cocoa and coffee.
- 4. Fill in the containers and freeze.
- 1. Melt 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of instant coffee in 1 tablespoon of hot water. And pour in ⅔ cup of sweetened condensed milk. Then whisk until combined.
- 3. Add a part of whipped cream into coffee-condensed milk mixture. And whisk until combined. Then pour the thinned mixture into whipped cream and fold until combined.