Fudge recipes with sweetened condensed milk
This 5 ingredient foolproof Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge recipe with sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and peppermint extract tastes just like mint chocolate ice cream. No candy thermometer required.
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll probably notice that I love my library. Not only is it just 5 minutes away, I can borrow almost any book I want. If my library doesn’t have it, I can request it from any library in my county and have it delivered. Recently I discovered I can also borrow DVDs of TV shows. Now that Parks and Rec is officially over, I decided I’m going to start watching The Office again. After dinner, I like to curl up on the couch and watch TV. Right now I just finished up season 5 and am waiting for seasons 6 and 7 from the library. I also like to treat myself with some dessert, so I’ll pop a new disk into the DVD player, grab my blanket, and grab a piece (or two) of my Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge. Five ingredient fail proof fudge that tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream (side note – they look more minty green in person than in the photos, promise!). I’ve been on a mint chocolate chip kick lately. First my mint chocolate chip cupcakes now this fudge. I even have one more mint recipe coming up soon. Sometimes when I get into a flavor kick, I try to turn everything into that flavor #sorrynotsorry. This fudge is almost like ice cream though! Super creamy, super minty, super chocolate chip-y. The best part is you don’t to worry about it melting all over you (unless it’s 90 degrees outside. Then all bets are off).
I gave up on the whole “make fudge the old fashioned way” idea as there’s too much room for error. Candy making can be so finicky sometimes. Instead, I opted for the foolproof way with chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. As long as you keep the proportions the same, this fudge method doesn’t fail. The best part? You don’t even need a candy thermometer!
You do need a little bit of patience melting down the white chocolate chips. I probably stirred for a good 5 minutes until they melted. You do not want to rush this part as white chocolate is more sensitive when melting. I also froze the semisweet chocolate chips you stir in as the heat will cause the chocolate to melt. No worries if you forget to freeze; you’ll just have a chocolate swirl throughout the fudge than chocolate chips.
Prep time does not include 4 hour chill time.
Author: Carla Cardello (www.chocolatemoosey.com)
Serves: 25 squares
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 6-8 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, chilled at least 30 minutes
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or foil lightly greased with cooking spray.
- In a large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not let the bowl touch the water), melt together the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, about 5 minutes (do not rush this process).
- Remove the bowl from pan. Stir in the peppermint extract and food coloring. Wait 2 minutes then fold in 1 cup chocolate chips (the more you fold, the more they'll melt). Spread into the pan and top with the remaining 1 cup chocolate chips, gently pressing down to stick into the fudge. Cool until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight (you can store in the refrigerator to speed up the process). Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Consumer complaints and reviews about iwantu.com Terrible experience
Holiday Time in Your Kitchen [ 1952 ] Form No. 9251 - 11-15-52 - 12-27-52 (includes marshmallow fudge, hay stacks, nut caramels, cherry bon-bons, date and nut roll, sausage dinner, frosted fruit bars, orange frosting, cherry-apple pin wheels, eggnog, whipped topping, braised meat with noodles, banana nut bread, cranberry glazed ham balls, glorified custard, creamy mince pie, deviled cheese snacks, easy fruit cake, date filled cookies)
Book (Pet Milk)
Hall's Chocolate Fudge, 1 Pound
Grocery (Hall's Candies)
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
Snack Pack Pudding Chocolate and Vanilla, 3.25 oz, 12 Count, (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Snack Pack)
Does anyone know a caramel fudge recipe using milk, not cream or condensed milk? | Yahoo Answers
I did an ingredient based search on my favorite recipe website. The link below are the 11 recipes it found which were fudge recipes that included milk, brown sugar, vanilla and butter, but excluded cream and condensed milk. I hope you find what you were looking for or something at least worth trying. As a matter of fact, I think there are some I may try, lol. Mmmm.....getting hungry!