Best chocolate Milkshake recipe
Each recipe makes 2 milkshakes.
1. Vanilla: Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt.
2. Toasted Marshmallow: Broil 8 marshmallows on foil, turning, until browned. Make Vanilla Milkshakes (No. 1), adding 6 of the toasted marshmallows. Top with the remaining marshmallows.
3. S’mores: Broil 8 marshmallows on foil, turning, until browned. Blend 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, a pinch of salt and 6 of the toasted marshmallows. Top with crushed graham crackers and the remaining toasted marshmallows.
4. Fig and Port: Simmer 1 cup port and 1/3 cup chopped dried figs until the liquid is reduced by half; cool, then blend with 1 tablespoon port. Make Vanilla Milkshakes (No. 1); layer in glasses with the port mixture.
5. Strawberry: Blend 1 pint strawberry ice cream, 1 cup strawberries and 1/4 cup milk.
6. Mixed Berry: Make Strawberry Milkshakes (No. 5), replacing the strawberries with 1/2 cup each raspberries and blueberries.
7. Strawberry-Rhubarb: Simmer 1 1/2 cups sliced rhubarb, 2 tablespoons each sugar and water, and 1/4 teaspoon orange zest until soft; cool. Blend with 1/2 cup milk and 1 pint strawberry ice cream.
8. Chocolate Blend: 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1/4 cup cream and 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
9. Corn Cereal: Steep 1 1/2 cups sweetened corn cereal (such as Cap’n Crunch) in 1 1/2 cups hot milk, 30 minutes. Strain and freeze in an ice cube tray. Blend the frozen milk cubes with 1 pint vanilla ice cream and 1 cup cereal. Top with more cereal.
10. Chocolate-Banana: Blend 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 2 frozen bananas and 1/4 cup chocolate milk.
Silicone Reusable Straws, Adjustable Length, for Protein Shakes, Smoothies 4 Pack Stripes by GreenPaxx
Hamilton Beach 730C Classic DrinkMaster Drink Mixer, Chrome
Kitchen (Hamilton Beach)
Caffe D'vita (Cookies N Cream Milkshake) - Bulk 3.5lb
Grocery (Brad Barry Company)
Weight Watchers French Vanilla Smoothie
Health and Beauty (Weight Watchers)
Special K Protein Shakes, Strawberry, 4-Count 10oz. Bottles (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Special K)
What's the best chocolate milkshake recipe? | Yahoo Answers
purchased some vanilla extract and this recipe was on the back. I thought everyone might enjoy this.
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. chocolate extract
1 cup low-fat milk
2 cups crushed ice
Artificial sweetener to taste
With Blender: Makes a frothy, thicker milk shake. In blender combine vanilla extract, chocolate extract, milk, ice and sweetener to reach the 3 cup mark. Blend low to medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, or until ice is pulverized and mixture is thick and frothy.
Without Blender: Combine all ingredients except crushed ice in glass. Stir well
just wanted to suggest not…