Fudge recipes using condensed milk
Walnut fudge with condensed milk is a quick and easy dessert in less than 30 minutes. It tastes soft and slightly chewy with a nutty flavor from walnuts.
How to make Walnut burfi with whole milk?
Walnut burfi can be done with whole milk instead of the condensed milk. Walnut burfi with whole milk takes a long time compared to the condensed milk but both the burfi taste equally similar. From kids to everyone loves walnut fudge. Also, an excellent dessert for the parties and picnics.
1. In a heavy bottomed pan add milk and boil the milk until it reduces to half the quantity.
2. Toast the walnuts until the skins off the walnuts and discard the walnut skin.
3. Powder the walnuts to a coarse texture and add it to the milk. Cook until the walnut and condensed milk mixture becomes thick. Allow the mixture to cool and cut them into desired shapes and serve.
Smart Cooking Tips:
1. You can use whole milk instead of condensed milk, but whole milk takes a longer time to reach the thick consistency. Also, you have to add sugar if you are using whole milk or unsweetened condensed milk.
2. Slightly toast the walnuts in a medium flame until you notice the skin off from the walnuts.
3. It is not necessary to powder the walnuts finely, the coarse texture is fine for this fudge recipe.
4. Cook the condensed milk and walnut mixture over a medium flame to avoid getting the condensed milk burned and sticking to the bottom of a pan.
5. You can add a pinch of cardamom powder instead of the freshly crushed cardamoms. But freshly crushed cardamoms gives an excellent flavor to the fudge.
6. Allow the condensed milk and walnut mixture to cool completely before cutting them into your desired shapes. If you find difficult to shape them, place the condensed milk and walnut mixture in the refrigerator for 20 - 30 minutes and cut them into the different shapes.
Easy and Quick Dessert using condensed milk:
Walnut fudge also known as walnut burfi, a famous Indian sweet. I just tweak the walnut burfi recipe by using sweetened condensed milk instead of whole milk. You can quickly make this walnut fudge in less than 30 mins with only three ingredients. Condensed milk is an excellent ingredient if you crave for something sweet or your guests surprised you at the last minute. You can make delicious desserts with condensed milk like coconut ladoo, kalakand in few minutes. Walnut fudge is the one of the quickest dessert recipe using condensed milk.
How to serve walnut fudge?
Serve walnut fudges warm or cold.
|Cooking Time||0:20 Hours|
|Preparation Time||0:05 Hours|
|Calories per serving||220.30|
|Total Time||0:25 Hours|
Ingredients for 10 servings
MILK CND CONDENSED SWEETEND
- In a pan add walnuts and slightly toast over a medium flame until the skin gets off the walnuts. Discard the walnuts skin and grind the walnuts to a coarse powder using a blender. Grease the plate with ghee or butter and keep it aside until needed.
- In a pan add condensed milk, powdered walnuts and cook until the condensed milk and walnuts mixture becomes thick.
- Add crushed cardamoms and mix well. Turn off the heat and transfer it to a greased plate.
Holiday Time in Your Kitchen [ 1952 ] Form No. 9251 - 11-15-52 - 12-27-52 (includes marshmallow fudge, hay stacks, nut caramels, cherry bon-bons, date and nut roll, sausage dinner, frosted fruit bars, orange frosting, cherry-apple pin wheels, eggnog, whipped topping, braised meat with noodles, banana nut bread, cranberry glazed ham balls, glorified custard, creamy mince pie, deviled cheese snacks, easy fruit cake, date filled cookies)
Book (Pet Milk)
Hall's Chocolate Fudge, 1 Pound
Grocery (Hall's Candies)
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
Snack Pack Pudding Chocolate and Vanilla, 3.25 oz, 12 Count, (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Snack Pack)
Does anyone know a caramel fudge recipe using milk, not cream or condensed milk? | Yahoo Answers
I did an ingredient based search on my favorite recipe website. The link below are the 11 recipes it found which were fudge recipes that included milk, brown sugar, vanilla and butter, but excluded cream and condensed milk. I hope you find what you were looking for or something at least worth trying. As a matter of fact, I think there are some I may try, lol. Mmmm.....getting hungry!