Fudge recipe sweetened condensed milk chocolate chips
Easy chocolate swirled fudge filled peppermint and candy canes. 10 minutes, 5 ingredients!
Too early for holiday treats? Who are you kidding.
I clearly have no concept of time or seasons when it comes to holiday baking. I made you a mint chocolate chip pie in August, peppermint fudge cookies in September, and some crazy super-soft Gingersnaps just last week. I’m a seasonally challenged baker. I’m sorry… but not really. I’m telling you guys… this is only the beginning of the holiday baking madness.
I made this fudge over the weekend with the intention of bringing it into work on Monday. Somehow the fudge never made it into the office. No no, we didn’t eat it all! I love me some mint and chocolate but I’m not about to eat an 8×8 brick of it.
This swirly–twirly–chocolate–white–chocolate–candy–cane–crunch fudge is certainly something I do not want to share. I’m selfishly keeping it all to myself, which is fabulous and horrible at the same time. It is the season to give, after all.
My latest fudgy creation could NOT get any easier. You’re going to put in the bare minimum effort when you make today’s fudge. We’re talking one pot, five simple ingredients, and only ten minutes to throw together.
The combination of melted white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk is your fudge base. If you’d like, you can use this base for whatever add-ins you prefer – it’s a wonderful blank canvas and completely versatile for all sorts of fudge varieties. Allow the fudge to set up in the refrigerator for about 3 hours. Really, waiting is the hardest part about making this fudge! Once set, slice into tiny squares.
If you can muster up the generosity to share this divine fudge, it makes a wonderful gift for friends and family. I do plan to make it again for my coworkers (and not only myself) in December, I swear…
Easy white chocolate & chocolate swirled fudge filled peppermint and candy canes. 10 minutes to make, 5 ingredients!
- 3 cups (540g) white chocolate morsels (or 540g pure white chocolate)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (or more, taste and go by your preference)
- 8 crushed candy canes
- 2/3 cup (120g) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until chips are melted. Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint extract and candy canes.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking pan. Top with chocolate chips and gently swirl them into the fudge with a knife. Top with a few more crushed candy cane pieces. Chill for 3 hours, then cut into squares. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Make ahead tip: Fudge squares can be frozen lined between sheets of parchment paper in a tupperware for up to 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
© . All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Holiday Time in Your Kitchen [ 1952 ] Form No. 9251 - 11-15-52 - 12-27-52 (includes marshmallow fudge, hay stacks, nut caramels, cherry bon-bons, date and nut roll, sausage dinner, frosted fruit bars, orange frosting, cherry-apple pin wheels, eggnog, whipped topping, braised meat with noodles, banana nut bread, cranberry glazed ham balls, glorified custard, creamy mince pie, deviled cheese snacks, easy fruit cake, date filled cookies)
Book (Pet Milk)
Hall's Chocolate Fudge, 1 Pound
Grocery (Hall's Candies)
ORGANIC PROTEIN POWDER Plant-Based (Fair Trade Creamy Chocolate Fudge) by MARYRUTH - Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, No Fillers, No Additives, Paleo Friendly 16.3 oz
Grocery (MaryRuth Organics)
Snack Pack Pudding Chocolate and Vanilla, 3.25 oz, 12 Count, (Pack of 6)
Grocery (Snack Pack)
What is a recipe for hot cocoa with milk, powdered sugar and cocoa mix?
2 cups instant nonfat dried milk 3/4 cup sugar 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa 1 tsp salt 1 cup mini Marshmellow Stir all ingredients together and store in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 months. Put 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons of the mix into a mug and fill with boiling water or, for an extra rich drink, hot milk. top with whipped cram and cinnamon for a special treat.