Sweetened condensed milk toffee recipe
I loved this toffee as a kid and still do now.Here's how to make this famous old school Condensed milk toffee.
Be Warned!! It could be very addictive! ☺.
Ingredients for Condensed Milk Toffee
* 387 grams(14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 1 tablespoonful Butter/Vegetable OR Coconut oil
* 1 teaspoon Flavor(I love using either vanilla, caramel OR coffee flavor)(optional)
Tip: to get coffee flavor, mix a pinch of your everyday coffee in a teaspoon of water.
* In a non-stick pan.Melt the butter and add the condensed milk.
* Stir continuously until it starts to bubble a bit and thicken, then add the flavor and keep on stirring.
The Toffee is ready when the color changes from cream to a light brown toffee color.
* You can leave it in the pan to cool a bit, then mold to circles or Transfer onto a wax paper, flatten it to form a rectangle, then allow to cool even more and cut into toffee shapes.
Walkers Nonsuch English Toffee - Original - 100g
Grocery (Yulo Toys Inc)
What can I substitute for condensed milk in a no-bake cheesecake recipe?!?!?!? | Yahoo Answers
If you have a can of evaporated milk on hand, you can make a very good approximation of condensed milk. In a saucepan, combine a cup of evaporated milk with 1-1/4 cups of sugar. Heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool. You can refrigerate the mixture for several days.