Crepes recipe with almond milk
- Vegetable Oil (to coat the pan, apply a light coating with a paper towel in between each crepe)
- 1 C All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp vegan Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1-1/4 C Almond Milk (do not use the light version)
- 2-1/2 Tbl Vegetable Oil
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl to remove any lumps and lighten it.
- Add the sugar and mix together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond milk and oil. Gradually add the wet mixture to the dry with a whisk until you get a very smooth batter. It should have the consistency of cream.
- Lightly grease a medium skillet. Heat over medium heat until hot. Cooking one crepe at a time, pour about ¼ C of batter and tilt and swirl the pan to coat the entire bottom to form an even layer. Cook for about 1 minute, or until small bubbles appear all over the surface, and using a spatula or fingers, flip and cook the other side of the crepe until golden.
EuroWhipp Whisk - Whisks Creams and Froths - Easy-to-use Hand Held Whisk
Kitchen (Think Tank Products)