Almond milk Smoothie Recipes healthy
There are a lot of green smoothie recipes out there, and I’m sure they’re all awesome in their own right. But this, this recipe is my absolute favorite and one that I drink almost daily.
I know I share a lot of around these parts, but I do, for the most part, eat a very clean diet. I try and incorporate fruits and vegetables into every meal. Things like meat, refined grains, heavy sauces and cheese are consumed in moderation. Dark chocolate is my only daily indulgence. And if I haven’t had leafy greens in more than 12 hours, I kind of start to hyperventilate. In other words, I love a every once in a while, but for the most part whole foods are where it’s at.
Enter this green smoothie. The ingredients are simple and affordable: almond milk, peanut butter, banana, mixed berries, flaxseed and spinach. And it literally takes 2 minutes to prepare. I love that it sends me out the door with up to 3 full servings of fruit and veg in the mornings, leaving me less pressure to consume two huge salads for lunch and dinner to get my veggie count in. Plus, I love all the fiber it contains, how it has a salty-sweet balance, and how it keeps me full ’til lunch. Really, it doesn’t get much better to me than having a giant green smoothie for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack.
Though I’ve tried other varieties, this one is my favorite because I can stuff as much spinach in there without affecting the flavor one bit – which, for the record, tastes like a creamy peanut butter banana shake. Hello dream smoothie.
Play around and make this smoothie your own. Sub almond butter for peanut butter, try coconut milk instead of almond, all blueberries instead of mixed, another leafy green in place of spinach. But do try the original just once and see if you don’t fall in love it like I have. I won’t be offended if my favorite becomes your favorite, too. In fact, I’d be elated. Here’s to health! (And regularity ; )
A creamy, sweet vegan green smoothie with banana, peanut butter, spinach, flaxseed, berries and almond milk. The perfect healthy breakfast or afternoon snack.
Author: Minimalist Baker
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 medium banana, previously peeled, frozen and quartered
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 heaping Tbsp natural, salted peanut butter
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy, adding more almond milk or frozen berries (or bananas) to thin/thicken, respectively. Serve immediately or freeze to enjoy later. Although, it is best when fresh.
- Visit conner-roberts to find out more regarding What questions to ask a bankruptcy attorney
- Latest news, breaking news and current affairs coverage from across the UK from News Press 365
- Book your event caterers for your next film shoot. Abadia Catering are experienced film, tv and event catering with over 30 years experience.
- Expert Handicapping Services. Sports traders challenge the worth of seeking handicapping solutions that are specialist for guidance. Since information is freely accessible, it can occasionally be challenging to comprehend the worth of a support ( ZCode System ) that is specialist. Without dedicating hrs upon hrs to the craft truth be told, it’s almost impossible to obtain a competitive advantage, not as much use sportsbook chances to get a profit. Despite the fact that information is freely accessible ...
Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes: Healthy, Low-Calorie Smoothie Recipes For Losing Weight (Vegan, Vegetarian, Low-Fat, Fruit and Vegetable Smoothies for Losing Weight and Staying Healthy Book 2)
Premium Quality - Nut Milk Bag - XL - 13 " X 13 " - Smoothie Strainer - Cold Brew Coffee Maker- Free Recipes Included - Reusable - Filter Bag - Professional Industry - Largest on Amazon